Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!


Happy Independence Day to all of us in the States!

David and I just got in from a couple of days chasing trains in Maryland. The furry kids were so happy to see Mom and Dad home! We had some nasty storms with lots of rain in Toledo while we were gone, so I suspect we had a couple of cats under the bed upstairs for a while!

I came in to post a quick blog to direct fellow scrappers to The Scrappin' Freestyle blog for a Digitalegacies freebie! No, It’s not “me” being featured, but it’s none other than Sherrie, RC Mama Designs, who is the featured designer today! I did a layout and quick page with her “Let Freedom Ring” kit, an awesome kit, great for Americana stuff and versatile enough to do some other great layouts too. Sherrie is offering my quick page as the freebie on the SFS blog, so be sure to stop by, read the interview part of the spotlight and get to know this talented designer and fantastic person who welcomed me on her Creative Team when I was just a novice. I’m proud to promote for her and create with her wonderful kits!


If you like the quick page, take advantage of the opportunity to get Let Freedom Ring for 50% off during Scrappin' Freestyle’s birthday celebration!

Scrappin' Freestyle Blog
RC Mama Designs Blog

No comments: