Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Naniday!


So, it’s official! In addition to David 48 days ago, I am now also THE ANSWER - to life, the universe and everything! WOO HOO! I’m Forty Two!

I’m not taking the holiday off, since I just got back from a long weekend, but I do think I’ll be having a chocolate lunch! Well, okay, maybe a chocolate snack, but In honor of Naniday, I am going to enjoy some of my souvenir chocolate!

And now, in honor of my personal holiday, I have a gift for all of the scrappers who visit! password - Nanifest Birthday, named like the Beatles' song, is a festive kit that anyone can use, but it has a few very Nani elements to it!

Sorry link is expired

The colors are shades of my favorites. I love blue and green combined and blue and purple combined. In the right shades, they look great all together too! You’ll also find a baseball paper and a train paper and of course, a black forest cupcake! In all there are 7 papers and 17 elements with matching number candles from 0 to 9! It’s a great kit for scrapping anyone’s birthday, really! I hope you enjoy it! :)




As always, don’t share the link, share The Chronicles of Nani! And leave comments here rather than at 4-Shared.

Have a great Naniday!

11 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Nanni! Enjoy your chocolate lunch!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you enjoy the day to the fullest....even though you didn't take the day off from work!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, D!!

jaye said...

Wishing you a Happy Birthday! I hope your day is bright.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you ! Have a wonderful day !

Anonymous said...

Thats a really cute kit.
Happy Birthday!

seamhead gypsy said...

Happy NaniBirthday Nani!!

I celebrated your Birthday-Nanifest by going to the brickyard in Indianapolis on Sunday with my brother in law, his neighbor, and brother. Actually, I spread a little "cheer" and bought bro's ticket for him.

And while the race wasn't one to remember with the tire issues that NASCAR somehow allowed to occur, it WAS fun and I got to cross off "one of those places to go to" off of my list of things to do/places to see.

Once again, Happy Birthday, cuz!!

Lena said...

LOL @ the answer to life. ;)

My birthday is in two days...small world eh?

HaPpY BiRtHdAy :)

Anonymous said...

Happy,happy birthday to you!!! I was up in your almost neck of the woods and that's why this is a day late. Hope you had a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a grand birthday - the cake sure looks yummy!!

Thank you for sharing the birthday kit - love the number candles and the frames, cute cupcake too!!

makeyesup said...

Sweet kit, thanks so very much. Hope your birthday was spectacular.