Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

Bicentennial Barn
Lucas County, Ohio


Can you believe I've lived in Ohio for a year an a half and I just took this picture of the Bicentennial Barn in my own county this past Monday?

I want to go back in a month and get another one when that tree behind the barn is in full fall color!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo but I agree in a month it'll be spectacular. Thanks for stoppin in and giving me an idea on my unnamed kit. I think I was thinking along the same lines when I saw the colors. Now I'm just stuck. Hope you don't get too much rain there, unless you need it. It really cooled it off here.

Sherrie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment. And thank you very much for the translation of Rod Stewart's song "Tonight's the Night". I have wanted to know what they are saying for years!!!!

Sherrie

Elisa said...

Hello Nani,
Thank you so much for your kind note and thoughts. Yes, isn't it just the truth - as long as people or pets aren't hurt, we just get up and back to work on improving the situation because we CAN... :)

So glad you're enjoying the Add-on, hope you'll find a great way to utilize it framing some memories :)

I enjoyed visiting your blog - and, yes, isn't that just the truth also, we often go to all kinds of places, but the ones so close by or in our counties, when there is oftentimes so much to discover. The barn is beautiful! :) Have a great rest of the week!

Edna B said...

Hi Nani, love your picture. It would make nice scrapping paper. By the way, you've been blogged. Please visit my blog to find out about it.

Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
htto://missednasplace.blogspot.com