Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday By Request

Friday By Request this week came from Sheri, who sent me an email that said, “Okay, I wanna go with what was suggested on Girl's Night. Find a name of a city on Ohio that starts with each letter of the alphabet. (Akron, Bloomville, Cleveland, etc.)” She also said if I was feeling really daring, I could do the Motherland too!

Now, she DID provide a link to a map and Wikipedia has a full list for both Ohio and Michigan, but I tried to do as much as possible without help and also tried to use a city I’d been to whenever I could.

Ohio cities A-Z and Michigan cities A-Z
For Sheri

OHIO

Ashtabula
Bellefontaine
Cincinnati
Deshler
Edgerton
Fostoria
Galatea
Holgate
Indepedence
Jamestown
Kettering
Lima
Marion
North Baltimore
Ottawa Hills
Perrysburg
Quincy
Rossford
Sidney
Tipp City
Uniopolis
Vandalia
Wapokenta
Xenia
Youngstown
Zanesville


MICHIGAN

Adrian
Belleville
Carleton
Durand
Escanaba
Frankenmuth
Grand Rapids
Hell
Ionia
Jackson
Kalamazoo
Luna Pier
Mackinaw City
Novi
Omer
Paradise
Quinnisec
Roscommon
Southgate
Tawas City
Utica
Van Buren Twp
Watersmeet (home of the Nimrods)
Xamilc ;)
Ypsilanti
Zilwaukee

BTW, Sheri - there is no city that begins with “X” in the Motherland!

2 comments:

mITSYBELLE said...

Hi there, you are doing such a great job I thought I'd present you with an Award, come on over and get it http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

I was gonna ask why you had Xamilc listed as an 'x' city, but I get it now! Yeah, okay in some BACKWARDS world, it could work! :) Not too shabby though. It'd take me a bit of an effort to come up with all those city names, even in my home state. Later!