Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Photoblog Wednesday

Shoes on the line?

I've heard of clothes on the line, but shoes? We had a few places in my old neighborhood where kids threw shoes up in the trees, but we're talking a pair or maybe two!

This picture was taken in Dayton, Ohio, on our way to Summerail. The neighborhood was a little run-down, David called it "dodgy." I suppose it could be kids getting into mild mischief, a prank before older kids go back to college or even gang related. I don't know. But it was just fascinating to see all of them up there!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Nani, thanks so much for stopping by. I do come every few days or so to catch up on your blog.

I love the story of you and your dad. I never got to do this sort of close thing with my dad, so it was that much nicer to read about.

I used to collect mugs and key chains, then I ran out of room to live so I had to give most of it away. Did I mention that I also collected dolls, witches, rocks U stones, books, music, ...and the list goes on.

Hugs, Edna B.