Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Got Costumes?


What are you going to be for Halloween? Have you decided yet? Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Well, okay maybe it’s not really tomorrow. The coolest thing about Halloween being on a weekend is that you get the whole weekend to PARTY! Whether it’s an adults only party, a kids party or a family party, you want to look in the spirit of things!

David and I are planning to rehash some old costumes for greeting the sweet ghouls and goblins tomorrow night and there’s a party after trick or treating, but I was looking at a site with some pretty good ideas for Halloween Costumes!

Halloween Adventure has costumes for everyone, even pets! Yeah, somehow I just don’t see Baggle and Kaline dressing up. They’re already black and orange as a pair, besides, they are afraid of trick or treaters! Way cool at this site too, they even have plus sizes! In fact, 29 pages just of plus size costumes for men and women! That includes sexy for size sixteen and up!

The costume pictured is the one that fits me, no really, it does! Halloween is a time not so much for being what you’re not, but for being what you are in your happiest imagination! That’s the Spicy Senorita Elite Collection costume. I love lacy things and off the shoulder and well, it would give me some incentive to use the Spanish I’ve been working on to get in character too! I know it would make me feel feminine and pretty! It makes me feel kinda sexy looking at the costume... Come on, you know what I mean! I don’t go to those kinds of parties, but a costume like that would be perfect for an adult or family party. Bonus - they have a Zorro costume for David too!

There are decorations and accessories at Halloween Adventure too and they have overnight delivery! So if you’re still looking for ideas or if you get invited to a party at the last minute, Halloween Adventure is definitely worth checking out.

So, what are you going to be this year? (Or what at the site looks like you? There’s a ton of choices!) Let me know in the comments!


No comments: