Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

There's Still Time To Be A Hero at Home!



(click iPod in the right column off and press play to see the video!)

Have you checked out the Sears Heroes at Home Wish Registry I told you about yet? There is still time to be part of this great opportunity to help out our military heroes and their families this holiday season!

You can make a donation online. Be a hero at home, part of putting warm coats on kids or clothes for school. Some of the most wished for items from our military families are pajamas and shoes for kids. You know how fast kids grow. We take for granted things like shoes for ourselves and our kids or grandkids. Imagine the stress and pain of having a spouse fighting in a war and a child wearing shoes that are worn out or too small! The donations to Sears Heroes at Home are not tax-deductible, but really, their value is too precious for a tax form. Sears has a pair of warm winter girls’ boots on clearance for just $15.00. Even if you can only spare a dollar, 14 others doing the same can put a pair of boots on a little girl this winter!

Your donation of even just a dollar becomes part of the greater sum to grant wishes for our military families. Sears will take the total of all donations and divide them into gift cards for the 30,583 military families on the registry Over a million people have donated various amounts so far. You donation of even one dollar will put you in that group, one in a million, a part of making dreams realities for the families of the men and women fighting to keep our American Dreams alive.

Won’t you join me in giving whatever amount you can?


Post?slot_id=29898&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi nani,
I hope you have a wonderfull new year with lot's and lot's of love.
Big hug,
Aquarius