Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Branson Getaway?

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

I’ve visited St. Louis ad Kansas City in Missouri, but I haven’t has a chance to visit Branson. I have friends who have. They tell me that Branson is an absolute entertainment hot spot! It’s closer than Vegas and less expensive than New York.

In addition to multiple theaters boasting greats in not just country music, but classic performers, there are museums and first class restaurants. I noticed they have a Ripley’s Believe It Or Not museum. I remember visiting a Ripley’s museum when I was a kid. SO COOL! I’ll have to try that when I eventually got to Branson too!

In choosing a hotel, I’d think Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel are excellent choice. The two hotels are located across from each other in downtown Branson, near the Branson Landing shopping and entertainment complex. Both hotels have all the amenities you’d expect from Hilton including, state of the art TVs, free internet access and “The Serenity” bed. If you haven’t stayed at a Hilton property and slept in one of their serenity beds, you have not had simply the best night’s sleep you’ll ever have! Notice I didn’t say “except for home?” The first time I stayed in a Hilton after they started putting “The Srenity” bec mattresses in, I was (jokingly of course) asking if there was a way to squeeze the bed in my suitcase!

Hilton Hotels offer wonderful packages for family, foodies and romance! If you are thinking about a trip for entertainment, think Branson, MO. If you’re thinking a trip to feel relaxed and pampered, think Hilton, And, if you are thinking of an entertaining trip to feel relaxed and pampered, think the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and Hilton Branson Convention Center. The pictures were enough to make me think it’s time for a getaway!



Post?slot_id=30496&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: