Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Great Escape!

This is exciting news, well exciting in a follow up way. I wrote about a Branson, Missouri getaway a while back and now I have information about Hilton’s Hilton Branson Escape Package!

Two hotels, The Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel and The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, offering extraordinary amenities, fantastic location, both in the center of the entertainment mecca of the Midwest and now a great package an even greater price!

Between February 5th and 8th, for only $79.00 a night, you can enjoy a stay at either The Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel or the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing with those dreamy Serenity Beds, plus a free movie, drinks for two and breakfast. That’s the makings of a great romantic getaway before the crowds and “no vacancy” messages that go with Valentines Day on a Saturday!

That romantic getaway can include a dinner cruise on Branson Landing Cruises’ Lake Princess, a dinner yacht that also includes a spectacular views of the fountain show at Branson Landing, an exhibition of sound, water, light and fire!

One of the afternoons of your getaway might include the Comedy Jamboree, lots of laughs and audience participation. Hey, you might be discovered, or at least remembered!

If you’re not looking for a romantic weekend, how about a girlfriends weekend? That Winter Escape Package could be just the escape form your SO and the kids you need. A weekend with your best, enjoying girl time and some great Branson area shopping! Enjoy that Winter Escape Package and the fountain show with 3 outlet malls within 5 miles of the center of the city! A dream girlfriends shopping weekend!

Branson has a little something for everyone and with a great package to offer some unwind time, the Branson area Hiltons may be just what you need!

Hiltonsocial-ad-300x400

Post?slot_id=31004&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: