Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photoblog Wednesday

Welcoming in 2009

We played Cubbies Yahtzee! Our rule - when you got Yahtzee with 5 Cubs logos, you yelled "HOLY COW"

3 comments:

seamhead gypsy said...

I got one of those for Christmas, except mine has the Red Sox logo on it instead of the Cubbies!

February 25 the Red Sox take on Boston College down in Florida t 1p and the Twins at 7p!!!

It's feeling warmer already!!! :-)

Nani said...

This one was bought in Illinois...but now I see that we really do need the Red Sox one...and the Reds...and Tigers and Braves... Hmm. Can one really have too much Yahtzee? :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, definitely, Nani, your house NEEDS a RED SOX YAHTZEE!!