Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

February Challenge Ends Today!

Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't participated in "I Wanna Talk About Me" at Scrap Bird, you still have a chance to get this great add-on for "Because Of You" for free before it goes into the store tomorrow!


The February challenge is to scrap a page with a photo of you and someone or something you love. Simple enough to do in a scrapping Saturday afternoon, no?

If you aren't a member of Scrap Bird yet, come on over! Sign up today and you can not only score that add-on, but you can still PM me for the free alpha for "Homemade Love!"

Lot's of great challenges, good people and beautiful bonuses and products in the store at Scrap Bird!

No comments: