Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Your Own Special Way

Now it’s time for ROMANCE!


The song by Genesis, just make you want to grab your dance partner and show them just how special they are and I tried to capture that feeling with the deep tones and candlelit effects in the “Your Own Special Way” kit.


If you like the kit, check out the add-on!

Link
The add on gives you three additional papers and nine additional elements!



If you’re still not convinced that you want to have “Your Own Special Way,” give it a try with the free sampler!

But be sure to try the samplers before the sale is over, you know, just in case!

No comments: