Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

One Step at a Time

As the regulars at The Chronicles of Nani know, I’m not a full-time designer by any means. My “day job” is the full-time task of finding a day-job in a very squeezed market! I find great relief from the stress and looming cloud of gloom that the job market presents in my hobbies. My scrapping and design time is pretty much in the evenings, worked around doing my Donna Reed duties and spending time with my husband and on the weekends when we aren’t out doing something else. That means that it is sometimes a task to get a kit finished! I figure I’m doing well if I get 2 new kits a month, my rent contribution to the Scrap Bird Mega Kits and a few templates or quick pages. Oh yeah, I do still scrapbook too! **wink**

I fell in love with a song and video the first time I saw it. That video on TV (Thank goodness for my taste in teen-TV!) was my first introduction to the song and I was totally hooked! One Step at a Time, by Jordin Sparks is such a upbeat song with fantastic lyrics! And in the video, I LOVE HER DRESS! That you see many colors in common with the video in my new kit is not at all a coincidence!


One Step at a Time is filled with bright colors and sparkle. There is a lot of word art with positive words and sayings, award ribbon tags and flowers. There is also a Digitalegacies Designs signature piece, the photo-journal card!


The papers are full of rich textures, flowers and sparkle. You’ll also see some papers and elements with a fade reminiscent of that dress I love so much. In all, there are 12 papers and 35 elements, more than could be shown on just one element preview!

One Step at a Time will be available this week at Scrap Bird. Make sure you check back at The Chronicles of Nani for the freebie! When sampler part one is available for free in the store, sampler part 2 will be free here!


See the video that inspired this kit at the Jordin Sparks You Tube page!


New Members Bonus!

I’m looking for more people to participate in the I Wanna Talk About Me challenge at Scrap Bird! So, I’m offering a freebie bonus to members who join between now and the end of the month! It’s simple, join Scrap Bird for free and PM Nani and ask for your bonus!

Wanna see the bonus?


This add-on for One Step at a Time won’t even be in the store until April, but you can snag it for free when you join before March 31! Just send me a PM asking for the free add-on and I’ll PM back the link! If you are already a member and want the freebie, just recruit a new member and ask them to mention you in their PM to me. I’ll send you both the link for the freebie!

Now, I’m not saying you HAVE to do my challenge if you join and get the freebie, but I’d love it if you did! In the I Wanna Talk About Me challenge you must use at least one item from a Scrap Bird designer. That item can be from the store or a freebie, so, here’s a good start! You can put together a pretty nice layout just from the add-on and if you use any Digitalegacies Designs kit for your layout, you’ll not only get the challenge bonus, a set of quick pages made with Crimson and Clover, but you’ll get the blog bonus for using my products too, the full Crimson and Clover kit! So, you could end up with THREE freebies!

So come on over to Scrap Bird! The company is great and feeders are full of seeds to make your creativity grow!

The freebie offer expires at 11:59PM EDT on March 31, 2009

No comments: