Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photoblog Wednesday

This is a Photo Essay blog today!

The Banana Days of Winter!

“Bananas like the climate of the very very tropical equator,
so you should never put bananas in the refrigerator!”

Monday morning, with temperatures in the teens, David and I set out to catch some trains before he had to be at work. We left the house about 7:30 am, and I grabbed one of the perfect bright-yellow bananas out of the fruit basket to have with Mcbreakfast.

Very soon after we got in the cold car, I saw bad things happening!


Here is what my unscathed, perfect banana looked like at 7:58.



FIVE MINUTES later, at 8:03, More brown, more scars, more damage!



Another 20 minutes later, the sun that had been on the dashboard much of the trip didn’t even help!



And now, proof that long underwear should be made out of banana stickers!


See that gorgeous, perfect yellow where the sticker was? THAT’S what my whole banana looked like when we left! All that scarring happened in less than an hour!


So remember -

Bananas like the climate of the nice and snuggly inside of the house
so you should never take bananas on cold trips with your spouse!

No comments: