Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, April 24, 2009

Girly-Time

Okay, as much as I did NOT want to spend the money or have to wear a wedding dress, I am totally different when it comes to an obnoxious hat to wear to the baseball reception! If you read this blog with any regularity, you’ve seen enough crazy head gear to know I am dead serious about that!

So, I’ve been shopping around and I’ve found 2 hats that I really like. One has more froo-froo on top and a little longer veil, but the other one has sparklies.


I think I’m kinda leaning towards the one with the shorter veil but the rhinestones. My hair will not have grown back so much by mid-July that it will hang below the veil or anything. But I sure like that extra pouf on top of the other one.

Anyone care to share an opinion??

1 comment:

Pebbles said...

Hat wise I like the sparkly one. But I do agree about the veil on the other. So I am no help!! lol I would take the veil off of the one and attach it to the other hat. hehe And if I couldn't I would go for the pretty hat!!

Have a great day!!
Pebbles