Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Good Way To Get Wired!

When you need work done on your house it means inviting strangers to come in. But it’s not just letting in a stranger. It’s giving that stranger the okay to work on things that may be vital to your family’s safety and well-being. For instance, an electrician...

There is a great site to check out if you’re looking for a St.Louis electrician. All Phase Electrical Services are an organized staff of people who know their job and know the importance of a quality job when it comes to the wiring in your home!

All Phase ELectronics is committed to continuing education and their electricians are are involved in ongoing training to ensure that their work is the highest of quality and constantly getting even better.

The website also details how seriously they take their commitment ot their customers, taking you though the important details that they do not forget. They listen to clients issues with their electric problems and make sure their customers’ concerns are always the top priority.

This is a company with pride and confidence in their work. The webpage details the best way to find the right electrician, directing readers to outside places to get references and confident you’ll be back, they have an online form for requesting additional information by email or phone, the way YOU want it. If you need a St. Louis electrician, this is a great first stop!

No comments: