Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I’m Going To Disney World!

Nah, not really, but I’ve been thinking about that great Kissimmee sweepstakes I told you about. Kissimmee is giving away 3 weekend getaways for two and 2 week-long family getaways for four.

Well, even if it’s four adults, there are a ton of things to do. True, Spring Training is over for this year, but if I really needed a baseball fix, Tampa Bay is less than 2 hours away by car. But I don’t think I’d HAVE to see baseball for a weekend or even a week. There is plenty to keep me amused!

Exotic cars in Celebration, Florida

That Dark Sky Festival in Harmony, Florida is right by Kissimmee and free to go to. Celebration is having an exotic car festival. That’s free to view the cars too. And I looked at the website. If you like cars, I mean really cool cars, there is a feast for the eyes there! My three guests and I could just soak up that Florida sun on a picnic in a park that’s already lush and green in Kissimmee. Yeah, it’s not warming up fast enough at home for me!


So after doing the fun things that don’t require money, I’d have enough to drive out to Tampa for that baseball game, but better yet, How about a day at the home of that Mouse? I’ve never been to Disney World in all of my nearly 43 years. They say you’re never too old to enjoy Disney World. Maybe we’d just have to put that to the test! Think I’ll be able to meet Dumbo???

You can still sign up to enter the Freedom to Enjoy Sweepstakes and live your free and carefree dream for two, or maybe even for the whole family!



Post?slot_id=36167&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: