Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Still Miss the Kids!



At the Saint Paul Saints game

Hello everyone! I’m just checking in at just after the half-way point of our honeymoon trip. We’re having a fabulous time! I’ve added three new sates to my list of places I’ve been and number four of the trip will be added tomorrow. Last week we saw baseball in Joliet IL, Davenport IA and St, Paul MN. There have been some wonderful trains! There as even a beautiful shot n Minnesota with a rainbow! We’ve enjoyed an ice cream treat every day including gelato in Rapid City SD and hand-scooped cones at Devils Tower in Wyoming. Oh, and we’ve seen the World’s Largest Ball of Twine in Darwin MN, Mt. Rushmore and Devil’s Tower. We didn’t see any UFOs in Wyoming, but David and I were both humming the theme from Close Encounters while we were there!

We talked the cat-sitter, who calls Kaline and Baggle her grandcats, today. The kids are fine. She didn’t mention them acting mopy or anything. Golly, I hope they haven’t given up on us!! I saw a cat figurine in a shop today and felt the pang of missing them. I hope they are more wanting to be clingy than wanting to punish us when we get back. They would have hated all the driving around we’re doing while they had to say in the carriers. I want to bring them back some stinky treats from Iowa. They’ll be the same ones they usually get, but I’LL know it was a souvenir because we missed them!

Here are a few highlight shots!

David and me with the World’s Largest Twine Ball

Rainbow BNSF train in Minnesota



My first train in South Dakota


Mt. Rushmore




1 comment:

seamhead gypsy said...

Love the pics Nani & David... but what's up with the long sleeve jackets? :-) The Red Sox acquired Billy Wagner, though I can only hope that it will be enough! My two girls are heading up to C-town this weekend for a girls weekend. I'm taking advantage and going down to the Ohio riverfront to watch Homer Bailey & the Reds take on the Dodgers. I splurged and bought one of them overpriced scout seats.

Have fun. I look forward to hearing about the rest of the trip and seeing some more pics!!