Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

Literary Love at First Bite

I love having the opportunity to tell you about a good book. I love even more telling you about a good book written by a mother daughter team.

P.C. and Kristin Cast, authors of the House of Night Series, are releasing a new installment, Tempted, in the series which follows 16-year-old Zoey Redbird who is going through the change into an actual vampyre.



You can see this video and others for the series, including interviews with the authors at You Tube.

If you go to the main site for the book series, you can read the first chapter of Tempted, you can even listen to the first chapter while you’re there reading some of the background on the series!

Oh, one more thing! Make sure you log on to your Facebook account and check out The House of Night Fan Page on Facebook! You can connect with other fans and keep up with the series!

If you love to read, are a fan of vampires or if you have someone in your world that does, you must check out the House of Night Series and the newest release Tempted!

No comments: