Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy Day

There will be a Mug Shot! It just will happen later or maybe tomorrow, we’ll see. David and I have a list of family obligations this MLK Day, which I think is okay. Peace, equality and acceptance of all people begins at home with the family, no? Martin Luther King only asked for people to think with good Christian family values. My opinion, it’s shameful that there was ever an issue with relations of people based on their gender, color of skin, religion or sexual orientation. People are people, all of them have gifts and faults. If we learn to see past unimportant differences, we can all benefit from each other’s gifts and help each other past our faults. Sadly, there’s still a long way to go.

I’ll check in this afternoon with some more wisdom or at least some pretty pictures! :)

No comments: