Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photoblog Wednesday

Just Kaline


I was doing some tidying up in the living room yesterday afternoon, so Kaline spent some time hanging around Mommy while her brother and sister were taking thier afternoon naps. Really this thrills me! She has finally started sleeping on my hip at night again and is back to watching cat TV instead of watching her new sister watching cat TV. Baby steps, but cat relations are starting to walk again!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Now this is a gorgeous photo of your Kaline. There is so much feeling and gentleness in it. Beautiful!!

As for moving, I dread the day I ever have to move again. It's so hard to part with my junk!!! Plus I would need a fleet of dumpsters to get rid of all of it. lol.

I wish I had the room for a bike or a treadmill in my house. That would certainly make it lots easier to exercise. Oh well, I'll just have to get to the gym at least a couple of times a week.

It's Saturday night late, and I'm at work so I can't chat long. Have to listen for the Mrs. She's sleeping, but calls out a lot now.

Keep taking those great photos!!
Hugs, Edna