Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Than Words Take 2!

I am so sorry about needing to re-list this freebie! As a rule, I only use all lower-case passwords. Also, after having lost entire blogs years ago when typing directly into the online window, I type my blogs in MS Word, then cut and past the content into the box in the browser to publish. The problem with that is that the Word program on my laptop auto-corrects and automatically capitalizes any word that begins a paragraph or comes after a period. That’s the source of the password trouble I've been having. Word capitalizes the passwords, I don’t and passwords are case-sensitive at 4Shgared!

Going forward, I’ll try to pay closer attention to that! But please, if you try a password from this blog and it doesn’t work, drop a note in the comments. Also, if the password starts with a capital letter, try it with a lower-case letter!

For today, let’s try More Than Words again! I only had 9 downloads, likely from people who typed in the password rather than cut and paste and typed it “wrong” (which was right!)


Click preview for the download
Password is shouts (no caps!)

I hope anyone that wanted this set has an easier time getting it now!!

No comments: