Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photoblog Wednesday

Pelicans in Ft. Pierce, Florida

April 1, 2010: Bright sun, palm trees, pelicans and a railroad bridge with a train due soon. A PERFECT morning!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

What a great photo Nani. You know, I did not see one pelican while I was in Florida this year. But then, I didn't do a lot of traveling around either. I would loved to have gotten a few photos of these fascinating birds. Maybe next time.

At the moment here, I am watching re-runs of the TV show "Frasier." It's such a wonderfully funny show, and I'm giggling quite a bit. It feels good to laugh.

I think I'd better pay more attention to Tootsie though. In the last three days, she has gone through six scatter rugs. Hmmm, she must be sending me a message!!

I'm off now to do some errands. (hopefully - I get side tracked easily these days. Edna B.