Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just Checking In

Okay, I guess I‘ve been a little Journal Camp obsessed. Journal Camp and a few fairly major things going on in my non-cyber life have kept me very busy for the past couple of weeks. I even double booked myself, which is realty not common. Now I have to reorganize lunch with my big brother or the impossible-to-get appointment with my dentist for a cleaning. I’d really rather keep my lunch date with Scotty, but if it’s going to be 6 weeks before they can schedule me in for a cleaning... I’ll call them later.

The Journal Camp layouts have been coming in a little slower this week. I hope everyone who is participating is doing well with the lesson for the week. Really, the captions and lists from week one are important base skills for the next three weeks! The layouts that are coming in look great! The lessons and pdfs will remain on this blog after Journal Camp is over, so I hope they’ll continue to be helpful to people visiting!

Today is a David’s working day, a scrap day for me. I’ve been pretty much scrapping for Camp lately, which are still layouts for my scrapbooks, but funny for me, I HAVE to journal in them! I’m going to do some just arty pages today I think. We’ll see how that works for me. I’m somewhat of a journaling addict and there are some new journaling challenges out there in Scrapland too!

For just now, my rumbling tummy is telling me that I’ve been up since 6:30 and haven’t had breakfast yet. I haven’t decided if the granola or a muffin is calling me yet…the coffee is much louder! I’ll check back in later!

1 comment:

Edna B said...

I wondered where you were. I'm sort of behind a bit too. For some reason, I got in a bit of a design slump, but now I think that has passed. I'll have to get my layout up today.

This idea of journaling is new to me, but I'm enjoying it. Thanks so much. Now I'm off to make that layout.

You have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.