Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Fun at The Studio

If you are a scrapper and you haven’t stopped by The Studio yet this month, you have to come see !!

There are a ton of fun challenges going on and not only the Next Designer Contest, which I was in a few years ago, that gives you some great freebies to check out and vote on, and the Layout Competition. I’m in the layout competition this year.

I was surprised to make it to round two! Round one began and ended the week we were on vacation. It needed to be an autumn layout and most of the photos I had on my laptop hard drive were summer and Christmas! I did find one set that was from last year’s steam train trip. I was pleased with my layout and I just barely made the cut!

Round two was a kit I had considered getting and I was excited to get right to work. I was second or third to post his layout:



Credits: Gone A Courtin’ by Ambowife Designs

Unfortunately, pleased as I am with the layout, it’s doing poorly in the voting. The gallery starts with the most recent and there are four pages of layouts. I have a fear that people pick their five favorites before they even get back to the last page where my layout is! Okay, that and I’m not such a typical scrapper. I’m all about pictures and journaling and a focus on crafting the page is what’s popular. I still think the page I did was well-crafted. I just like my pages cleaner than what seems to be popular.

Anyway, I’m asking the visiting scrappers for votes. Boy this reminds me of 2008. But if you are a member at The Studio, or if you’d like to become one, Stop by the Round 2 voting and give Kiss Cam by Nani a click and whatever other 4 you like as well!
While you’re there, check out the birthday challenges. In the tradition of the old Studio challenges, the birthday challenges offer coordinating mini kits! Collect them all and you’ll have the wonderful Blueberry Picnic mega!

Every challenge gives you a little more of Blueberry Picnic. I find that when I win and open one, it makes me want to do another challenge! I’ll definitely recommend the Scavenger Hunt! It’s fun and you get to take a nice tour of the great kits in The Studio store!!


Okay, my praise for The Studio’s Birthday Bash and plea for your vote is done. I hope you at least take advantage of the great freebies and fun challenges all September at The Studio!

No comments: