Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photoblog Wednesday

Thanksgiving, 2009
Photo Credit DSP

You are what you eat, right? I gotta remember where I put that hat away last year...

2 comments:

Edna B said...

Good grief! I just love that hat!!! I agree with David, you ARE a happy person, and it rubs off on everyone around you. That's so nice.

Nani, your barn photos are great. Leave it to you to get a train running through the background!

As much as I like to complain sometimes, I am ever so grateful that I AM ABLE to complain and make noise. The alternative isn't as much fun.

I'm about 2/3's done with my shopping. Then comes the wrapping and packing. Another week, and I can mail my cards.

When the rush is all over, I will settle back and start reading my new camera and photoshop books, and listen to my new discs. That should keep me busy right up to Summer. lol.

Nani, you have a great day, and may your Thanksgiving Day with your family be wonderful. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Hugs, Edna B.

Bev said...

That hat is too cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!!