Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photoblog Wednesday

Aurora Trainealis
March 9, 2012

This was taken when we were hunting for the Northern Lights. We didn’t find the lights, but as our backup plan we looked for them sitting near train tracks so we'd at leas see a few trains! This one is just a neat artsy shot of the crossing gates and a train that was obviously faster than the camera!

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Your hodgepodge...I never thought of it that way, but ya...sunshine DOES put spring in my step too. Oh and the $20 savings sounds awesome!!!

Now, to your watching for the Northern Lights...the title of your blog post just cracked me up. CLEVER indeed.

Edna B said...

I, too, loved the title you chose for your photo. It's quite a fun photo too. The light squiggles look a lot like what I get when I try taking photos of the stars. I mostly shoot hand held, so I get lots of squiggles. But they do make for interesting photos.

I really like the barn photo. It's such an unusual color for a barn.

We'll be sharing the 80's temps today, and I have to say that I'm loving this warm weather. In fact, Tootsie and I are on our way outside to walk around the yard. You have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.