Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me


Acting Balanced

Heather at Acting Balanced picked up the old Meet Me on Monday on an interim basis when it was dropped unannounced last year. I think several of the Meet Me on Monday regulars were going through withdrawal. I hadn’t been doing it that long and kinda missed it too! When the original host came back, Heather decided to continue doing her own version and included the interactive final question part. I think as much as it’s easier to answer question about me in the meme, it’s also easier to leave a comment answering a question about you!

Heather is looking for a cohost or two to help out with Monday Quiz About Me through the summer. She’s still posting and setting up the Linky, she’d just like some help with coming up with the questions while juggling her family’s travel schedule while the kids and husband are home during the summer. I wouldn’t mind co-co-hosting if there are any other volunteers to help out. Maybe this is a nice low-key opportunity for you to be more interactive with blog readers? Think about it!


Here are this week’s questions:

1. Finish this sentence - The chore that I hate most is...
Cleaning cat boxes, which I don’t do anymore. The truth is I’d love to be able to clean the cat boxes! It requires bending and balancing that I can’t do. I wouldn’t love doing them, but I’d truly love being able to!


2. What are you most looking forward to this summer?
Warmth. I get cold so easy that the one thing above anything that I look forward to is being warm!


3. Where do you do most of your grocery shopping? How often do you shop?
We do most of it at Kroger because that’s the closet to…Kroger is pretty much the closest store to anyone in Toledo! We occasionally do our big shopping trips at Meijer and there are a decent number of special items that come from Giant Eagle. David stops and picks up a couple of things a few times a week to fill in things that must be fresh. Lately, we shop for staples and non-perishables about one a month.


4. Why do you blog?
I blog to entertain, record my thoughts and opinions, to make friends and good acquaintances. It’s a fun hobby for me.


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around.

What do you think is or would be the scariest part of getting a surgical procedure for you?

I’m getting that Cyst taken out on Thursday. It’s an outpatient procedure with local anesthetic. I think the scariest thing would be if I was going to be knocked out for the surgery. My first question would have been, “So what happens if I don’t get it removed?”

It’s the first time I’m getting anything surgical done that isn’t in my mouth and I’ve never had stitches I could see before. I think the idea that they’ll cut me and stich me up is the freakiest part for me.

7 comments:

Karen Greenberg said...

Sending positive thoughts your way for Thursday!

Wayne W Smith said...

I hate being down for any amount of time. Too much to do - too much responsibility.

Edna B said...

The chore I hate the most is housework. I don't mind the laundry, but that's it! My dishes are clean and the bathroom is clean and I have an agreement with the dust bunnies everywhere else. They respect my space and I respect their space.

I started blogging to keep my mind occupied, then as a way to keep my friends and family updated on my whereabouts. It was also a way to learn and display digital scrapbooking. I've met so many wonderful people that I would truly miss if I did not blog and blog hop. Plus, I have my blog printed out in book form every six months and will leave these books for my family.

Now I'm going to make something for Tootsie and me to eat, and then take a nap. You have a wonderful day. Hugsm, Edna B.

Hootin Anni said...

The questions today are pretty good ones...and your answers are super. Kroger sounds familiar...I think they have them in Houston, but not in Corpus. We have either, Sam's/Wal Mart and my favorite is H E B's a local Texas chain grocer. And as you say...very convenient.

Good luck on the outpatient surgery!!!! Oh, and I can bend, but cleaning out a cat box isn't a favorite of mine either...that's in Bud's duty book.

Unknown said...

Good luck on the procedure! My worry is usually that they will get all done and say they couldn't fix it and I got cut open for nothing.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I dont blame you for not liking to clean liter boxes...I love the warmth of summer too. I blog for the same reasons you do

Phoenix said...

First off let me say I hope the procedure went well and sorry it has taken me so long to visit you! I agree about cleaning the litter box, can't stand it! Great outlook though, it's amazing what you miss once you can't do it anymore.

The scariest part of a surgery for me is the unknown. Out of all the surgeries I have had, I always worry about the outcome and things I have no control over.