Welcome to my coffee shop in the cyber neighborhood!


The Chronicles of Nani On Video

I am overcoming my inability to type with my ability to talk (and talk and talk and talk) I'll be posting a video every week on my YouTube channel. I'll be posting those videos here too along with an occasional regular blog in the mix. (As long as my hands are up to doing the extra typing.)

You'll be able to watch the videos here, but I encourage you to stop by my channel at YouTube once I'm up and running to follow me and get my numbers started!


Welcome to my coffee shop in Cyber Space
Try the latte with a slice of black forest cake!


Contact Nani at
chroniclesofnani@gmail.com

Monday, July 2, 2012

Prayers For Comfort

I want to start today with a big hug to my friend, Edna. Edna’s beloved canine furbaby, Tootsie, went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday morning. Just before her last breath she gave Edna a lick on her hand; she said “I love you” before she left. Please keep Edna in your thoughts and prayers for comfort as she heals from the loss and celebrates the life of her beloved Tootsie.

For most of us, we’ll outlive our dear animal companions, but just like when any sick family member is reaching the end; you can never truly be prepared for the loss. Give your furbabies and extra hug in Tootsie’s honor today.

Miss Edna's Place: God, Bless My Tootsie

2 comments:

Red said...

Prayers to your friend, Edna. I know all too well the pain of losing a beloved animal friends. It was obvious Tootsie lived an amazing life in a loved home.

Edna B said...

Nani girl, you are an awesome friend. Thank you for your wonderful comforting words. I have so many beautiful memories, and I'm so thankful that I had these nine years with such a precious little girl.

You have a wonderful night. Hugs, Edna B.